- PVDF coated aluminium composite panel needs to be cleaned and maintained professionally at regular interval. This helps to maintain clean surface and also removes the smear which may corrode the coating. Therefore, PVDF coating can maintain its quality for a long time. The cleaning cycle depends on environment condition and degree of contamination. We suggest that outer wall should be cleaned at least once or twice in a year and inner wall can be cleaned according to degree of contamination.
- Do not wash aluminium composite panel when the temperature is higher than 40®C. If the water is volatilized quickly, it is harmful to PVDF paint of ACP sheet.
- Kindly pay special attention that detergent should be neutral to clean panel. Please do not use strong alkali detergent such potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, strong acid detergent, abrasive detergent and paint resolvable detergent.
- Before you wash large surface area, you had better do a test on a small piece to make sure it is safe.
- Cleaning must be carried out from top to bottom followed by proper rinsing with water to ensure removal of cleansing agents.